Wedding kimono used as a wall hanging
Asian textiles can be used in many ways to decorate the walls of your home or office. They are a stunning way to:
- provide a color focal point for a room;
- soften post modern and industrial style decor;
- provide color and interest for soaring walls and open space;
- unite disparate styles of decor in adjoining areas.
We have the following wall decorations available:
- Japanese wedding kimono;
- Other types of Japanese kimono
- Framed art featuring selected painted and/or embroidered fabrics.
- Maru obi
- Fukuro obi
Click on one of the bullets above to see examples of each type of wall decoration.